Penile malformation?

I am seeking recommendations on the best doctors, probably surgeons, to correct penile malformation or injury that causes sexual dysfunction.

We cannot recommend any specific names. However, the type of surgeon you need is called urologist. Urologists are trained surgeon specializing in sexual issues. To find the best urologist in your area who would be most appropriate to deal with this problem you could call your nearest medical school and ask for an appropriate urologist. You need to ask about urologists who have post-doctoral training in reconstructive surgical procedures. Or, you could ask your primary care physician to recommend such a doctor. Be aware that this is not an uncommon condition, and help is readily available.

– Judith A. Seifer, PhD, RN
Professor of Clinical Sexuality
Institute for the Advanced Study of Human Sexuality